Physical TherapyOur Treatments
Performance is our passion.
It’s our job to guide you through the recovery process to get you back on your feet and feeling more like yourself. Our therapists work closely with you to develop a personal exercise and treatment program to help you meet your rehabilitation goals.
Injuries We Treat
- Neck and back surgery
- Neck pain
- Lower back pain
- Sacroiliac joint (SIJ) dysfunction
- Pregnancy-related back pain
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder surgery
- Thoracic pain-rib dysfunction
- Tennis/ golfer’s elbow
- Total shoulder replacement
- Knee pain
- Total knee replacement
- Ankle sprains and strains
- Foot pain
- ACL reconstruction and other knee surgeries
- Hip pain
- Total hip replacement and other hip surgeries
- Myofascial pain
- Home exercise programs to improve strength and flexibility to prevent future injury
- General orthopedic injuries, sprains and strains
- Rehabilitation of operative and non-operative shoulder, knee, elbow and ankle injuries
- Manual therapy for sacroiliac, lumbar, thoracic, rib and cervical injuries
- Cervicogenic headache treatment
- McKenzie Method
- Foot mechanics and gait analysis
- Vestibular rehabilitation
Follow through with Back-On-Track
For a full recovery, it’s often critical to remain active even after completing your physical therapy program. For patients who have been discharged from therapy, we offer a fitness option with access to our gym to keep them on the path to recovery.
For $30/month, we’ll provide you with a plan and the resources to help you get back-on-track. To get started and take a tour of the gym, give us a call or connect with your therapist.
Sportsmetrics for ACL Injury Prevention
Excel-R-ation is one of four certified practices in the state for Sportsmetrics™, the first program scientifically proven to decrease serious knee ligament injuries in athletes. We utilize digital imaging of jumping and landing in tandem with intense training, stretching, plyometrics and strengthening.
We have a specialized program with equipment that enables us to take slow-motion and stop-motion videos of patients performing specific activities (walking, jumping, running). We will analyze the videos with you, then incorporate any necessary corrections into your therapy program to optimize performance and ensure safe and proper form.
To see the providers we partner with, visit our Insurance page.